A. EQ Benefits Membership (Rewards Account)
1. Members must be at least 18 years old to apply for an EQ Benefits membership by signing up via our EQ Benefits mobile application. Members below 18 years old would need to seek consent from legal guardian to enroll in the program.
2. By signing up for membership account with EQ Benefits, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions, which form a contract between yourself and Equidius Services Pte Ltd, as Program Manager of EQ Benefits and Rewards Program, by which you will be bound.
3. Upon successful enrolment into EQ Benefits Membership plan, EQ Benefits opens one Rewards account for each individual member – members are not allowed to transfer the accumulated EQ Benefits points and benefits from that membership account to any other membership account.
4. As a member, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all consequences of not doing so.
5. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion by publishing the amended version on the EQ Benefits program website. For example, we may amend the way EQ Benefits points are earned, awarded to accounts and/or redeemed or their validity period at any time at our sole discretion. By your continued participation in the EQ Benefits program as a member, you agree to be bound by the amended contract between you and Equidius Services Pte Ltd, as Program Manager of EQ Benefits and Rewards Program. Members must provide us with accurate and truthful personal data during the sign-up process and update that personal data in our records if it changes.
B. Reward Points Earning
1. Upon activation of your EQ Benefits membership, members are eligible to start earning EQ Benefits reward points. A member will earn reward points by making qualifying purchases at participating medical and dental clinics, health partners and merchants within EQ Benefits and Rewards Program.
2. EQ Benefits and Rewards Program does not accept receipts from non-participating merchants or health partners who are not part of the panel of service providers under EQ Benefits and Rewards Program. Members should bear in mind that this list is not all-encompassing and is subject to changes at our sole discretion.
3. EQ Benefits and Rewards Program award reward points for receipts with a minimum spend of S$20 or more in a single receipt.
4. Members must submit the scanned copy of his or her receipt from the health partner or merchant no later than 48 hours from the time of purchase via mobile application.
5. In order for receipts to be valid for earning EQ Benefits points, the receipts should clearly show member’s name, the clinic or store name, clinic / store address, total purchase amount, date and time of purchase.
6. Original proof of purchase that has been submitted for reward points cannot be used to earn reward points again. Members should keep proof of the purchase for a minimum of 7 working days or until when the reward points have been awarded to their membership account.
7. Any receipts presented or submitted for reward points must be issued from the member’s own purchases. EQ Benefits reserves the right to terminate the membership immediately and without prior notice if a member is found to submit another person’s receipt(s) to earn reward points on his membership account.
8. Receipts must be issued only by approved health partners and merchants within EQ Benefits and Rewards Program to be eligible for point accumulation.
9. EQ Benefits points are awarded to a member’s account for up to a maximum of $2,000 spend per day across multiple receipts. Points are awarded according to the sequence of the receipts uploaded and we will only award points for a partial receipt amount instead of a full receipt amount if the daily maximum limit of $2,000 is exceeded.
10. EQ Benefits determines the criteria for qualifying purchases and the number of EQ Benefits points they are worth at our sole discretion. This varies for different categories of participating merchants.
11. Members earn reward points based on the following categories:
Health Partners / Service Provider – 5 points for every dollar
EQ Benefits Mall – 5 points for every dollar
12. EQ Benefits program award reward points to a member’s account only upon validation of the submitted receipts. We will at our sole discretion reject any receipt that we consider to be invalid. Our decision will be binding, final and conclusive on the member.
13. EQ Benefits program will not award reward points for duplicated receipts or multiple copies of receipts previously submitted.
14. Members must submit receipts with the necessary information for our validation. Payment card slips from payment cards (including credit cards, debit cards and NETS cards) will not be accepted.
15. In the case of EQ Benefits and merchants’ vouchers being used in the transaction, members will earn reward points according to the full actual purchased amount per the submitted receipt (including the value of EQ Benefits and merchants’ vouchers).
16. In the case of other merchants’ loyalty program, Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) subsidies, rebates and payment card rebates, members will earn reward points based on the net amount paid (excluding the values of the above mentioned).
17. At our sole discretion, we may cancel, revoke or otherwise deduct EQ Benefits points that have already been awarded to a member’s account.
18. We may delay the awarding of EQ Benefits points to a member’s account while we verify to our satisfaction that they were not claimed in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
19. We may from time to time amend the number of reward points awarded or the mechanics by which they are awarded.
20. EQ Benefits reward points awarded to an account remain our property and do not entitle members to a vested right or interest. They do not have a cash value and are not transferable or assignable for any reason or purpose. Reward points awarded are not transferable between accounts. Their sale, auction, barter, transfer or assignment is strictly prohibited. A violation of the above gives us the right to confiscate or deduct EQ Benefits points previously awarded to a member.
21. Any unused EQ Benefits points in a member’s account are cancelled upon cancellation or termination of your EQ Benefits account. There will be no compensation for unused EQ Benefits points.
22. A member may check the balance of his or her EQ Benefits points at the EQ Benefits website, mobile application or other means determined by us at our sole discretion.
C. Reward Points & e-Vouchers Expiry
1. EQ Benefits reward points earned will not expire.
2. E-Vouchers will be forfeited upon expiration or termination of member’s membership plan. EQ Benefits will not be responsible for any damages or loss suffered by member as a result of this.
D. Reward Redemption and Use of E-Vouchers
1. Members can accumulate EQ Benefits rewards points and can be used to redeem for e-Vouchers and products in the redemption category provided under EQ Benefits program.
2. Members will utilize the e-Vouchers on the mobile device by presenting the e-Vouchers to the participating health and wellness partner, getting a unique matching code from the health and wellness partner at the time of payment for verification and presenting the e-voucher to the health and wellness partner’s cashier.
3. E-Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash, non-refundable nor converted to cash or physical gift vouchers. E-Vouchers are also not to be used to supplement any unapproved health and wellness plans not permitted or recognized by Equidius.
4. All un-utilized e-Voucher will be forfeited upon expiry of membership plan.
5. Members will be required to present their NRIC or equivalent for validation at the health and wellness partner at the time of e-Voucher utilization; this as required by law.
F. Personal Data
1. When you become a member of the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data by Equidius Services Pte Ltd, its associates and subsidiaries that are incorporated, and operate, in Singapore for the purpose of us providing the EQ Benefits Program.
2. Examples of a member’s Personal Data which may be so collected, used, disclosed and/or processed include:
(a) name, identification number, mobile number, transaction details, images of receipts and any other information relating to him or her which is provided in connection with the EQ Benefits Program;
(b) information about a member uses and interacts with products and services provided by participating medical and dental clinics, healthcare and wellness service providers in the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program, EQ Benefits and Rewards Program website, and/or the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program mobile application, including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, cookies, IP addresses, membership details and traffic to and from the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program website and/or EQ Benefits and Rewards Program mobile application; and (c) photographs or audio-video or other recordings of a member taken or made in connection with EQ Benefits and Rewards Program promotions.
3. We take all reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and prevent any corruption, loss or destruction of personal data and information given to us by members.
4. As a member, you acknowledge that if you choose to withdraw your consent for the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your Personal Data for EQ Benefits and Rewards Program purposes, we may not be able to continue to provide the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program to you. If so, we have the right to terminate your EQ Benefits and Rewards Program membership. This right is without prejudice to our rights and remedies against you in respect of any loss or damages arising from or in connection with such termination.
5. We do not collect or store any financial or credit card information of members. Any information stored is on members’ mobile devices and is not accessible by Equidius.
6. We may share aggregated, non‑personally-identifiable information with third parties, such as advertisers, our marketing partners and/or our business partners, for use in marketing, promotional or other activities.
1. Notwithstanding any other terms or conditions in these Terms and Conditions, we shall not be liable to a member for any loss, damage, inconvenience, moral distress, cost and expense of any nature (including, without limitation for any act, omission, neglect or willful default on the part of our medical partners, health and wellness service providers, participating merchants, agents, contractors, correspondents and/or their respective officers and employees) which in any way may be suffered or incurred by members or by any other person in respect of or in connection with the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program, including without limitation, account, membership, reward points or redemption and/or in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of personal data in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. As a member, you release and discharge us from all claims in relation to any such loss, damage, inconvenience, embarrassment, cost and/or expense.
2. We will not be liable to a member for any error, omission, delay or loss (including any loss of EQ Benefits and Rewards Program points) as a consequence of technical malfunctions or error attributed to our staff, employees, agents or service providers.
3. We may at our absolute and sole discretion, without prior notice to members, suspend or terminate the EQ Benefits and Rewards Program for any reason whatsoever as we deem fit.
1. Upon participation of the program, a member agrees to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any loss, damage, liability cost and expense (including legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis), directly or indirectly arising from or relating to misuse of his or her EQ Benefits and Rewards Program membership and/or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, if he or she commits any fraud or misrepresent any information supplied or to be supplied under these Terms and Conditions.
2. Each of these Terms and Conditions is severable and distinct from one another and if at any time, any one or more of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not thereby be affected or impaired in any way.
3. The rights and remedies provided in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedies (whether provided by law or otherwise).
4. No failure on our part to exercise and no delay on our part in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of such right or remedy or the exercise of any other right of remedy. Any waiver by us of our rights or remedies in respect of any terms under these Terms and Conditions or any breach of these Terms and Conditions on a member’s part must be in writing and may be given subject to such terms and conditions as we may deem fit and is effective only in the instance and for the purpose for which it is given.
5. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.